• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Servers For Mimaki Cjv30-130

signlords

Ok I know the answer is to just have a computer near my printer. BUT.... is there any way to print to my Mimaki CJV30-130 from farther away than the 12 foot tether of a USB cord? It's really not condusive to my shop layout to have the design computer right next to the printer. I have tried a wireless and an ethernet print server. I am using Flexi 10, everything looks like it goes through fine but after it RIPs the file it says it "Cannot open port"

timgo

Graphics Designer
Ok I know the answer is to just have a computer near my printer. BUT.... is there any way to print to my Mimaki CJV30-130 from farther away than the 12 foot tether of a USB cord? It's really not condusive to my shop layout to have the design computer right next to the printer. I have tried a wireless and an ethernet print server. I am using Flexi 10, everything looks like it goes through fine but after it RIPs the file it says it "Cannot open port"

Uninstall Flexisign and install it again,
- restart your pc,
- start Flexisign