• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print White with Jeti 3150x2

cwb143

As some of you know I run a Jeti 3150 x2. And the question I have is
how about printing white? I understand it takes about 4 hours to set up
the white and get it printing? I have enough work to compensate for this down time but does it do a good job? does the white look good and are there any other problems that come up? since I've taken over this machine the white has been inactive and its a 4 year old machine. Would love to hear
some of you guys that have had any experience with white in a gandi 3150x2 printer. Thanks.

Typestries

While ours are set up as 6 color, I have spent some time on a 4+W+cl 3150. I can't speak to the changeover time, but I can tell you will need to build a profile as well. So factor this time in. On the one we tested that had a good profile it was being used for fine art work, and printed beautifully with white and clear even in 4c mode.

cwb143

Ok good thanks forgot about the profile. doubt they'll want to invest the time but its good to know.

Hi, Need help.
I am planning to buy used Jeti 1224 which was decommissioned and flushed 3 months back by Gandi professionals, I cant see it test run, I need help to know if the heads would still be in working condition after 4 months if they are flushed professionally?