• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Diffuser Film.

fine point

Hi All.

I am in search of Eco-sol printable light diffusing films. Our client wants something like Avery 900 Light Control Films and print on it. I have seen one of my colleagues printed on Avery Etchmark before, but I don't think it was meant to be printed.

Are there any light diffusing films we can print on??

Thanks in advance!

FP

Signchief

If it prints it prints. If it don't it don't. If it will it will. If it won't it won't... The problem with printed non d.p. film is usually the sun so if it's going indoors u should b fine.

Jordan

MACtac has a line of printable frosted, dusted, and clear called B-Free. That might work for you. You could also test out gradients on a clear film to try and diffuse the light.

fine point

MACtac has a line of printable frosted, dusted, and clear called B-Free. That might work for you. You could also test out gradients on a clear film to try and diffuse the light.
Thanks! I was thinking about the latter option when we couldn't find anything. We will def look into the MacTac. Thanks!

Andy D

If it prints it prints. If it don't it don't. If it will it will. If it won't it won't... The problem with printed non d.p. film is usually the sun so if it's going indoors u should b fine.
What he said..
We use 3M 3635 series diffuser film, and while it's not technically printable vinyl, I have printed on it many times & it always did fine.