• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printable fabric for a flag.

JgS

I am looking for a recommendation for a printable material I can use to make flags? I will be printing these on a Hp latex 335 so the material will need a liner.

AKwrapguy

Reach out to BigFishDM he just posted bout new printable material for latex the other day and he's really good about mateial/latex combo suggestions

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I am looking for a recommendation for a printable material I can use to make flags? I will be printing these on a Hp latex 335 so the material will need a liner.

Flag material does not look super hot in latex, I recommend printing 2 pieces and sewing together. You will never get good show-through on the backside like traditional Dye Sub. With that being said, I do have a material you could use but I think you will get better results for Flag by outsourcing to Dye Sub. It can be done with Latex but it's not the ideal way to produce that application in my opinion.

BingoBrewster

Flag material does not look super hot in latex, I recommend printing 2 pieces and sewing together. You will never get good show-through on the backside like traditional Dye Sub. With that being said, I do have a material you could use but I think you will get better results for Flag by outsourcing to Dye Sub. It can be done with Latex but it's not the ideal way to produce that application in my opinion.
Would you say the same for eco-solvent? My supplier says you only need to print one side, but....