• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable vinyl for glass

Kustom X

Looking for a long term opaque white printable vinyl with great tack, minimal shrinkage, and clear adhesive for some logos that will be on glass doors.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
That is a calandered vinyl. Cast will give you minimal shrinking but most have gray adhesive. Look at your product bulletins for adhesive type

shoresigns

We would use Avery 2920 for that.
That is a calandered vinyl.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but it's high end as far as calendered vinyl goes, and in our experience it doesn't shrink much when used for print/cut logos on exterior glass. Also, we typically laminate it with Avery 2080.

However, we don't get many clients who care about white vs. light grey adhesive, so most often we use 2923EZ, which is the same thing but with grey blockout adhesive and air release.

pinkiss

simple cheap glazed or etch effect vinyl should be fine if doing large stuff like doors or windows, think issue is when its exposed to outside, or high humidity then you need to seal it properly.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, it might help to know if these graphics are gonna be on interior/exterior doors, reverse and whatnot.