• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printed Temporary Fencing?

Brandon708

Does anyone know where to get this type of fencing done? It looks like its just screened on there. A customer of mine wants to do this type of work for events they have. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Sponsor Fencing.jpg
    Sponsor Fencing.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 281

shoresigns

Looks like 8oz mesh banner on construction fencing. The banners and the fencing are typically the same whether it's for a construction site or a music festival. Most rental fences come in 10'x6' sections, and you'll want to double check the exact measurements so you can size the banners to fit tight on the fences. We normally print one banner for each fence section, as opposed to one long banner across multiple fence sections.

Brandon708

Looks like 8oz mesh banner on construction fencing. The banners and the fencing are typically the same whether it's for a construction site or a music festival. Most rental fences come in 10'x6' sections, and you'll want to double check the exact measurements so you can size the banners to fit tight on the fences. We normally print one banner for each fence section, as opposed to one long banner across multiple fence sections.

I dont think its a banner. Its a huge roll of vinyl fencing that is screen printed directly to.

untitled

I dont think its a banner. Its a huge roll of vinyl fencing that is screen printed directly to.
Have you actually seen the fencing? From the photo it just looks like mesh banner with post in the ground to mount the banner material to. If you actually seen it you would obviously know better as the photo is pretty small. Looking at the right section of the blue part of the photo it looks like it wasn't pulled tight enough so the material is drooping, which makes me think it wouldn't be a solid vinyl. (I am thinking vinyl, like fence or siding vinyl which is more rigid than a banner vinyl).

Brandon708

signs365 doesn't do this type of signage.

The fencing is decribed as
Fabric Fence is made from UV stabilized PVC vinyl coated polyester yarn, and it remains flexible in extreme cold conditions (down to -40F). Fencing is sold in rolls making it easy to transport, install, roll and store. Available in blue, red, green, yellow, black and orange. Fabric Fence dimensions: 46” tall x 150’ long rolls.
Here is a link to more photos of the product.
Fabric Fence, Custom Imprinted - World Cup Supply

Does any of the wholesalers on here do this?

Brandon708

Here are some more photos of what the fencing looks like.

Attachments

• Printed-fence.jpg
    Printed-fence.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Fencing_FabricFence_Detail_blue3_800w_800h.png
    Fencing_FabricFence_Detail_blue3_800w_800h.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • Fencing_Fabric-Fence_Roll_blue1_800w_800h.png
    Fencing_Fabric-Fence_Roll_blue1_800w_800h.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 198

msigns

Does anyone know where to get this type of fencing done? It looks like its just screened on there. A customer of mine wants to do this type of work for events they have. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I used to have a customer at a previous company that we printed this for. Mainly athletic fields, tennis courts, etc. The crazy thing is that prior to us starting to print for their location in Atlanta and California, they had someone hand paint the designs. They would supply the rolls of material (red, green, blue, black, etc), and we would print them on our HP FB750, most of the time in white, but we would also print a white undercoat with color on top if needed. Most of these were repeating logos. They also did the same product for construction fencing.

Collins Company | Collins Company

I know that they were bringing in the netting from overseas by the container load. When I last looked, the mesh that we could supply wouldn't hold up long-term compared to what they were able to get, and everything I could source was white, and had to have the color applied, compared to starting with a colored media and adding the imprint on it using their material.

Also, as a production note... the material they supplied did not have a liner on it. They said they could get that, but it increased the price so much that it would have killed their margins. We built in a factor in our pricing to account for the time needed to clean the belt on the FB750 every couple of weeks and that cost them less than it would have to buy the material with the liner.