• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer advice pls

morty87

Hello I bought a refurb mutoh 1624 n it hasn't run right since day 1. Looking to return it for another machine and I'm thinking the epson sc p20000. My business is going to b based around indoor media like posters n canvases but will do banners, stickers and perhaps an occasional car wrap. The price is around 12k cdn. Anyone have experience with this machine or advice? Thank you

jtinker

Owner
Epson has decent machines their support is notorious for telling you to go buy another machine when something goes wrong with the one you've got. Get a Roland or an hp latex. Cant go wrong with Roland

player

Epson has decent machines their support is notorious for telling you to go buy another machine when something goes wrong with the one you've got. Get a Roland or an hp latex. Cant go wrong with Roland
You can go wrong with any machine.