• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer Bridge by 4over

PASM

I'm looking for new ways to help customers to place orders.
I heard recently about Printer Bridge where new prospects can design their own and upload it directly thru my website.
Does anyone have experience with this service?

bannertime

I used it when it was first released. It was basic. They had some updates on the design tool and provided templates by the time I stopped, but development was slow and we still couldn't build and use our own design templates. The price matrixs were somewhat easy, but hard to get it dialed into the exact pricing we wanted. I don't think I ever had a customer place an order through it, so I never got to experience an actual order process. I did place one for myself, and it seemed easy to accept the order and approve the order, but as of late 2018, I would not recommend it.

bannertime

Interesting, this is the first I hear of this. Has anyone successfully used this?

Not that I know of. This is just my theory, but a few years ago, like 2016-2017, there was a guy that was building a W2P software that integrated into 4over, but from my understanding, he was not associated with 4over. It was hard to get in touch with him, but he would talk about how he had a whole bunch of websites using it and they all did well or something. Anyways, one day he said that 4over was giving him trouble over the API and that it wasn't working and to stay in touch for possible updates. About a year or two later, 4over announces Printer Bridge which looks nearly identical. They told me something similar about having a bunch of working websites that did well, but I don't remember ever seeing one that worked well. IMO, I think they'd do better by letting us do unlimited B2B setups rather than public facing stores. Like I said, last I used it, you couldn't build your own templates.