• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printer questions

roxym

I'm in the market for a bigger printer and need some advice. I currently have an SP300 that is my workhorse, but need to print on 36" banner material so need something bigger. It has to be outdoor durable, can liquid laminate if I have to. Any thoughts on the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor? How do other printers cost per sq. ft. compare to the VersaCamms? I don't need another print and cut machine, will keep the 300 for that.

I have a little niche market I cater to, you can go to my website at www.reddogcovers.com to see what I want the printer for.

Appreciate your thoughts on this...

Matt Cuellar

The Mutoh ValueJet is also a great printer. It's a faster than the Falcon Outdoor and the print quality is much better than the Falcon. It's also a very easy-to-use printer with low maintenance.

We've got a 48" demo unit for sale that we're currently taking offers on as well. We're an authorized Mutoh dealer and service provider so it's been in good hands. The Falcon would be the better deal, and I've sold equipment to Flame and know he takes great care of his stuff, so he's definitely worth taking a harder look at. Good luck!

roxym

Thanks Matt. PM me with some details on your demo unit. Just doing some homework right now, but need one soon!