• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer selection

MacD

Mimaki JFX200
Flora 2512
CET Q5-500

Looking at each can you go wrong with any of these 4x8 flatbeds?

Jason DeLuca

true, but if you end up wanting to do more than 10 boards an hour you wouldn't need to buy a second machine either. The Flora can do some decent speeds with the double row of PH's though, I haven't seen one in person yet.

Mimaki JFX200
Flora 2512
CET Q5-500

Looking at each can you go wrong with any of these 4x8 flatbeds?

If you are looking at a Flora, you should look at the Vanguard, it's a Flora base with improvements to the design (at least that is what I have been told).

We have a CET (hybrid) and have a love hate relationship with it. You should look at the Oce or Fuji flatbed. We have a Fujifilm Acuity and just chose to buy another after comparing the Vanguard, CET, and Fujifilm. Our experience has been that the Fujifilm has been incredibly reliable for 9 years, while the CET (which is the company Vanguard came out of) has been very unreliable for the last 8 months (we've had the printer for about 20 months).

Best of luck!