• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing dark blue L25500

Kelcy Deeds

Hey everybody, is anyone else having a hard time achieving nice dark blue with latex printer?

I noticed lately that whenever ive been trying to send a nice dark blue, it shows up more like a blue purple. I swapped out both cyan printheads cause i had extras on hard and also changed one magenta head but i kinda doubt its a problem with the heads.

My work flow is like this:
Design print files in Ai
Export as CMYK TIFF
import to flexi and send to print.

Im printing with instant one media vinyl and im unsure of a profile to use with that vinyl but ive been having the problem with other medias as well, like Jetflex banner.

dypinc

Im printing with instant one media vinyl and im unsure of a profile to use with that vinyl but ive been having the problem with other medias as well, like Jetflex banner.

There is your problem. Create your own profiles and you will be good to go. Dark blues are the easiest colors to hit with Latex.