• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing job

tzn_motorsports

Our university (Eastern Illinois University) is looking to have 1000 3"x7" decals printed. These are going to be placed on doors around campus to designate a safe place for members of the GLBTQA community.

I need a quote on these to turn into the VP for the budget. We will supply the design in .ai or .eps whichever you prefer. Need contour cut and laminiated

:thankyou:
Brad Tribble
bgtribble@eiu.edu

thewood

I would imagine any Merchant Member that does digital printing could easily handle such a request in-house.

B Snyder

Our university (Eastern Illinois University) is looking to have 1000 3"x7" decals printed. These are going to be placed on doors around campus to designate a safe place for members of the GLBTQA community.

:thankyou:
Brad Tribble
bgtribble@eiu.edu

Does the university have a similar decal to designate unsafe places for members of the GLBTQA community?