• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing on backing sheet/release liner?

stew1tx

Centex Wraps and Signs
Anyone run prints then flip over and print the backing sheets? would be a layout nightmare probably but for example if I had a bunch of contour cut decals being printed then cut, I might like to print application instructions on the back side.

Ideas? Specific to HP L360 or similar printers ripping with flexi might be helpful

Brian

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Instead of trying to hit the individual decals with a single set of instructions, what about printing your instructions like a step and repeat across the entire backing? That way you don't have to worry, to an extent, about alignment.

MikePro

in theory, it could work. the HP's have double-sided printing auto-alignments for printing banners, should be able to do it on backing paper. However, i'd wait until after you print & laminate the face to avoid contamination.