• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing On Cardboard

BALLPARK

Cardboard Cutout w/ UV Prints

What brand do you recommend to test out for the print quality? I'm looking for options using paper mounted faces on cardboard or styrene / pvc faced cardboard.

Applications: Packaging, Product Displays, and Standalone Cutouts.

Also looking into the foam core alternatives...

Has anyone used Ultra Plus or Ultra Board or Ultra White DP?

Thanks!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
kemi white corrugated board

I had to search around the area to find a distributor back in 2010 when I posted this below. I honestly don't remember who I was using, but I would start with Paper Distributors for the printing industry. Think Mac Paper and companies like that. You may get lucky with a sign supply but that wasn't the case in my area at the time. Since it's paper, I'm sure they have to store it in controlled climate conditions and many of the sign suppliers here have open warehouses. Good Luck.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?64409-Corrugated-Cardboard

cmwpmm

We used to use Ultraboard in the past and found it to be a good product, so I don't want to talk you out of that per se, but have you thought of Infinity board? We've fully switched to it and use it quite extensively. It's another foam core board, but it has the added benefit of being able to fold it. I'm not sure what kind of cut out displays you mean, but we engineer easels, boxes and even scaffolding out of it. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

BALLPARK

Thanks! I have not read up on the Infinity Board products.

The examples look really good and I like the thought of bending for shipping requirements, when needed.

Thanks again, I will look into it!