• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing on fluorescent vinyl

toomeycustoms

Have a customer requesting black print on fluorescent green vinyl and wondered if anyone had any experience printing eco-solvent inks on Oracal 7510 or another brand of fluorescent vinyl?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Remember, you are not printing on WHITE; therefore, you will have color matching issues. Depending on the size of the job, I would print 5-10% of the middle of the job as a sample for the customer to approve.

ChicagoGraphics

Better test it before you give a qutoe, I printed on floresent just to see if it worked and black comes out looking redish transparent.

Rob_maxgrafix

if your ripping from VW, make sure your color management settings are on "Max Density". that will print the black the most opaque

bloobird0

Have a customer requesting black print on fluorescent green vinyl and wondered if anyone had any experience printing eco-solvent inks on Oracal 7510 or another brand of fluorescent vinyl?

did that many times in the past. Mostly black logos on fluorescent (I used 6510 not 7510).

Problem if there are some bleeds: it curls a lot after few days (I use mild solvent inks and black 30/30/20/100). Without bleed: no problem at all. I found that laminating reduces curling problem.

Maybe with eco solvent inks, this curling probleme does not appear.

Now I print on clear, laminate the clear with... clear and laminate on fluo :rock-n-roll: