• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Printing on Paper?

SALVATORE

I was wandering if there is out there roll of paper that can be print on it that comes with adhesive back just like vinyl dose?? any Info. on where to get it I will appreciated at advanced !

Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Is there some compelling reason why the surface has to be paper? Why not just use vinyl?

Billct2

Paper is usually cheaper. Plus there are some nice finishes available. I have some adhesive back satin paper that is really nice for temporary displays. But I have used vinyl without laminate too.

SALVATORE

Well , this going to be for some Xmas sign that going to be apply on compressed wood, so customer wants something economic! anyway thanks .
Billct2 , dose BigFish is a company ? dose he has number... Thanks at advance!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Well , this going to be for some Xmas sign that going to be apply on compressed wood, so customer wants something economic! anyway thanks .
Billct2 , dose BigFish is a company ? dose he has number... Thanks at advance!

Somebody rang?? Salvatore, PM your info and I will get some info into your hands.