• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing PhotoTex on Epson S80600

ChrisN

Anyone have tips for printing PhotoTex on a S80600? Profiles, temp, etc? I can't find any profiles on the PhotoTex website specifically for the S80600. We tried printing on the IJ180 profile, but the burgundy/red color we were trying to hit (Pantone 7624C) came out too light.

ChrisN

Anyone? I would try creating my own profile, but I don't think GamaPrint has that capability...

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would see if you can just make a manual color curve adjustment in the RIP for this customer only, we have a couple customers we do that with to hit specific colors. Phototex finishes VERY flat due to the fabric nature of it. We run almost every material here on one custom setting in Onyx so that if we ever have to match/reprint it we don't have to worry about which setting we used.