• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Printing size issue

TeddyBear

Hi i have one mutoh rj900c with Wasatch softrip software version 6.7, now am facing a pblm that whatever i print the width of the print is almost double of the width of the actual file size. For example if am going to print a file of 10 inch width by 30 inch length then the print size will be 20 inch width(almost double, not accurate) by 30 inch length, there is no issue with length
I reinstalled the software many times

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
What resolution are you printing? In some rare cases I have seen bad color profiles have messed up resolutions that make files print like that.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
720 x 720 dpi

Ok that should be fine. I would suspect that maybe there is a default scaling setting that got turned up to 200% in the Y axis. Check out the layout settings and see if that is the case. I don't use Wasatch a lot but most RIPs have this scaling option and if it accidentally was set to 200% as a default, it would affect all prints.