• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing substrate sample kits?

depps74

Anyone know of a way to get a sample booklet of printing substrates? I am new to this and want to inspect my options and so do my customers. I am surprised that Fellers and my local distributors do not sell or have sample kits. (like they do for cutting vinyls).

Any help or leads on this would be very useful. I have a lot of clients that want to see options.

Best,

d

AKwrapguy

Anyone know of a way to get a sample booklet of printing substrates? I am new to this and want to inspect my options and so do my customers. I am surprised that Fellers and my local distributors do not sell or have sample kits. (like they do for cutting vinyls).

Any help or leads on this would be very useful. I have a lot of clients that want to see options.

Best,

d

You can reach out to local distributors or the go to the manufactures website.

Conan

Like these?

Attachments

• 3B201259-5859-4878-BEC5-EC3F238246CB.jpeg
    3B201259-5859-4878-BEC5-EC3F238246CB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 361
  • 50828EE0-3D9B-40E4-9313-335D2ED85DD4.jpeg
    50828EE0-3D9B-40E4-9313-335D2ED85DD4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 326

SeMi57

I buy off Graphic Resource Systems in New Jersey and they will supply you with 4" x 4" samples of the items they supply so you can feel and see what each one is like. They have stacks they put together with a binder screw holding them together, kind of like a sample swatch collection.

jfiscus

Rap Master
You might have to contact the local representative for the company you're looking at using materials from.
We use a lot of 3M, so the rep gets us all the sample books/product we need. Other manufacturers seem pretty easy to get swatch books from also.