• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing tile maps in flexi 8

keptquiet

in flexi 8, is there anyway to print a tile map on anything other than the large format printer? say your desktop printer? the only option it gives are either our hp or mimaki....

keptquiet

?

ok. i still cant find it. are we talking the rip portion of print, or just the print page?

i have a job that has been ripped and is sitting in production manager. in production manager you double click on the job and bring up job properties, and then on the tile tab (5th one) there is a print tile map button on the bottom. it will only allow it to be printed to one of our large format printers and not just a desktop.

how do i get to the one you are talking about, and do i have to have the job open in flexi again or is it somethign that can be done from production manager?

thewood

You don't use PM (RIP and print) to print to a desktop printer. Simply select Print from the menu. Pre-tile your image in Flexi, and Print.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Might want to click Pause between pages, click o.k for each but don't print unitl you reach number 5.