• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help printing white "highlight"

daphany

This logo is supposed to be teal. Something is definitely off! My roland xc-540 is doing a lot of strange things but this is the newest. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20170109_164208.jpg
    IMG_20170109_164208.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 211

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It looks like a head alignment issue. I'm not sure how big that print is but it seems to be off by quite a bit. It could be a simple as adjusting the horizontal alignment of the cyan head but without being there, it's hard to say what else might be off. When realigning the heads, it's always best to do all of the alignments in the proper order rather than just trying to fix the one adjustment. If you have never done them before, find someone who can give you a service manual. I am not allowed to send you one.

daphany

Thanks for your reply! I did head alignments.. calibration ect. It seems to be off on one side anywhere black meets any color. When standing in front of the printer the there is a white gap to the right of the black where ever it meets a color.

Correct Color

When standing in front of the printer the there is a white gap to the right of the black where ever it meets a color.

Well it has to be head alignment. It really can't be anything else. And from what you wrote here, it'd sound like it's the black that's at issue.

daphany

did a head alignment in service mode.. fixed it! except my light cyan was to hard to read on the DT1 tests and non existent on the DT3 test? Print test says its fine.. but it's leaving a shadow on anything containing light cyan..