• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Yamaha Yellow ?

autoexebat

I've been at this for about a week , I've printed 2 color charts and can't seem to get the color I want .

I am attaching a picture hoping someone has a value I can use that is close to it ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5615.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 164

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Found this formula online for Munsell Yellow

C: 0
M: 17.6
Y: 100
K: 4.3

Of course it will be dependent on both your media and printer calibration but hopefully it'll get you closer to the mark.

autoexebat

Found this formula online for Munsell Yellow

C: 0
M: 17.6
Y: 100
K: 4.3

Of course it will be dependent on both your media and printer calibration but hopefully it'll get you closer to the mark.

Thanks , What mode under quality do you print this ? I normally print in Mas Impact .

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We haven't used a Roland since we got our Epson, but I think Max Impact might skew those numbers a little as it tries to optimize bright colours from memory.
See how it looks in that mode otherwise try Sign&Display which should be a bit closer to 'accurate' colour.