• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

prints finishing short - mimaki cjv150-160

allen sign co

I'm needing some help here. Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue. We've had the printer about 2 months now, brand new. Ran great for a few weeks. The past couple weeks, I've been running some banners on the cjv and noticed the prints finish short. Anywhere from 5/8" to a full 1" short. Even after adjusting feed comp, take up reel tension, pinch wheel pressure, and even unrolling the material off the roll so it's not pulling on a heavy log. Still Short. Any ideas? Software (rasterlink pro 6) and printer firmware up to date.

ChrisMartin

Pressure - Illustrator?

Hmmm... What is the pressure settings you are using on the rollers? Another thought or something I have seen is if the workspace in Illustrator isn't the right size it can cause some sizing issues. Or are you importing directly in RIP software?