• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PROBLEM - 2 PRINTERS don´t work in 1 computer

Lucianoo23

Hi everyone, I have two printers, a Versacamm vp-540 and Versaart rs-640 connected to a simple pc. Versaworks have these 2 printers in the screen but when I go to print in the vp-540 the program close and can´t print anything.

If you have any idea about my problem, please contact me. thank you and sorry about my poor english, i´m from argentina. bye!

Is the program shutting down completely or is the program going to RIP. If it is in RIP mode it won't allow you to access the other printer/ cutter until it is done. Once it starts printing you should be able to access the other device.

CS-SignSupply-TT

VERSAWORKS issue...!?!?

Hi everyone, I have two printers, a Versacamm vp-540 and Versaart rs-640 connected to a simple pc. Versaworks have these 2 printers in the screen but when I go to print in the vp-540 the program close and can´t print anything.

If you have any idea about my problem, please contact me. thank you and sorry about my poor english, i´m from argentina. bye!

Check your VersaWorks settings. Before checking settings, make sure your firmware for the printers and Versaworks is up to date. www.rolanddga.com