• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Problem with head EPSON DX7

AbyssRock

I NEED HELP
I use DTG-printer with two heads
Today I did four identical tests on the printer
The picture shows how the printing changes for a few minutes. Is there any information what the problem is.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMAG3766_1.jpg
    IMAG3766_1.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 818

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That's an electrical issue. Usually it is due to a short in the head cable, a short in the head, damaged CR"Trailing" cables or main board issues. Most of the time it is the head or head cables that are damaged and need to be replaced.

AbyssRock

That's an electrical issue. Usually it is due to a short in the head cable, a short in the head, damaged CR"Trailing" cables or main board issues. Most of the time it is the head or head cables that are damaged and need to be replaced.
Hi
Thank you for the answer. Yesterday switched places of cables white head with those for CMYK. White ink output with CMYK head and CMYK output with white head. I ran a test, expecting to print in white. The printer prints the same problem through the CMYK head. The printer does not take into account changing the wiring of the two heads.
If the problem is in the cabel of the head this can be done by an engineer or I need to change the head as a whole
Thanks in advance
Greetings

Attachments

• IMAG3775_1.jpg
    IMAG3775_1.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 426

AbyssRock

Hi
Thank you for the answer. Yesterday switched places of cables white head with those for CMYK. White ink output with CMYK head and CMYK output with white head. I ran a test, expecting to print in white. The printer prints the same problem through the CMYK head. The printer does not take into account changing the wiring of the two heads.
If the problem is in the cabel of the head this can be done by an engineer or I need to change the head as a whole
Thanks in advance
Greetings
The problem is solved. For my joy it was in poorly installed cables on the board
thanks for the help