• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems importing PDF into Flexi

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Hey, I've been having problems importing some types of PDFs into Flexi. I get the "this file type is not supported error" sometimes, even though when I open it up in Acrobat it views fine.

In case anyone else is having this issue I've had luck with converting the PDF into EPS with this site: Convertio — File Converter

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Doesn't Acrobat have an option to "save as" or "export"? That may be Acrobat Pro not "Acrobat Reader" though

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Try opening the pdf in illustrator and save out again as pdf. Then try flexi on that file. If things still get "scattered" you can always open in photoshop and save as a flattened tif. Only drawback is having to do one page at a time.

FrankW

Depending on the version of Flexi you have, there could be some Problems with newer PDF-File-Versions or newer effects in PDF-Files.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Another thing to try is open in Illustrator and save as a native Illustrator file. Flexi generally takes those just fine too. I've not really had any problems with Flexi 12 on PDF here.