• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with JV3

RSC

Our printer was running fine then we had to move iot to a new location. We got it back up and running and went to print the next day and the Magenta and Black aren’t printing at all?
I'm worried something happened to the print heads.

Anyone now where to get a good price on print heads if this is the case.

Thank you

GTSTech_1

If you didn't or even if you did, "Lock the Head" before the move, I would bet that your "Cap postion" has shifted slightly during the move. I have seen the Ink migrate back to the Carts during a move, if so pull/draw some ink from your cap tubes. Confirm your "cap postion" then do a nozzle wash. This should get you back to where you were b4 the move.

My .02

GTSTech_1

ScotJ

I just bought another used JV3 as well - same issue.

Do a bunch of nozzle washes, an then open up the back panel and hook a syeringe on to the tubes running from the cap station, and lightly pull ink down through. Should help, but its important that you clean the capping station first so you get good suction to the print head.