• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production house x10 Gerber Solara UV2 Install files

signkraftuk

First off this is my first post here so...hello!

I have recently purchased a Gerber Solara UV2 which I am having huge difficulty setting up. I have tried using the profile download client to get the installation files I need for X10 but for some reason I can't scroll down to select 'ok/install' once I select the relevant printer. Would anyone be kind enough send me the prnist file for the uv2 or point me in the right direction?

I have resorted to using the one from version 7 but I keep getting the error 'cannot initiate job startup' Once the program has ripped the file, so I don't think this is an option

artbot

i'm curious about not being able to scroll down far enough. if you can solve that, wouldn't you be good to go? Q: are you using a loaded rip pc that came with the printer but a different monitor causing a window dragging/resolution issue? or perhaps the orig monitor was an extended desktop?

signkraftuk

It definitely looks to be a monitor resolution issue but there is no way of changing it in display preferences as it's set to one resolution only. The printer didn't come with a pc so I'm having to load it onto the one we already have here

artbot

do you have a second monitor that can be plugged in? when a pc sees two monitors, it will see them as a composite resolution for window placement. after plugging in the second monitor, go to screen resolution, drag one monitor very high compared to the other or rotate one 90degrees. doing this will reveal parts of the window that are currently in the cyberspace of your "desktop".

Attachments

• dual monitor window tricks.JPG
    dual monitor window tricks.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 158