• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Production Manager Altering Prints

Tylor Sheridan

Hello guys, I have just upgraded from flexi 19 to flexi 21. The problem i am having is my print is being altered when it goes through production manager. For example, I have a vector logo on a racecar wrap that ended up printing the background flag on top of the logo instead of it staying in the background like it was in flexi. Another problem I have been having is outline bleeds have been disappearing between production manager and the print. The outlines disappearing has happened in flexi 19 as well. I've found for the outlines, if I send two files back to back, the second file sent will render and print correctly. Any ideas as to what is going on here?

Snydo

Always flatten anything with layers or gradients before loading it into Flexi, if you enjoy your sanity.