• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager rips but wont send

102RCR

Everything was working fine all day. I came back this afternoon and tried to print a file.

When I send from Flexi to PM it holds like its supposed to, its shows "rip" and "print" when I select Rip it moves the file up to ready but then the "print" isn't available to select. I have also tried just selecting print and it does the same, moves up and says "ready" but doesn't do anything.

Any Ideas??

Thank you in advance!

Edit: When I send job to PM it goes to the "Hold" box at the bottom. when you select "rip" it doesn't move and makes "rip" and "Print" unavailable to select.

Snydo

shot in the dark but maybe you have "contour only" selected in the drop down box on whatever tab that is.

Remove and reinstall the printer is another potential fix.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Everything was working fine all day. I came back this afternoon and tried to print a file.

When I send from Flexi to PM it holds like its supposed to, its shows "rip" and "print" when I select Rip it moves the file up to ready but then the "print" isn't available to select. I have also tried just selecting print and it does the same, moves up and says "ready" but doesn't do anything.

Any Ideas??

Thank you in advance!

Edit: When I send job to PM it goes to the "Hold" box at the bottom. when you select "rip" it doesn't move and makes "rip" and "Print" unavailable to select.

Remove and reinstall the flexisign and delete any files fom install directory. Restart your windows. Start the program.