• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Software / Job List

adamfilip

Curious what people use to track jobs if doing it digitally
Im trying to find something where I can see all jobs in a list and the status of them quickly

I have 5 staff and they all need to edit simultaneously.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We've recently converted to SignVox....it does that for you and more. Quite a learning curve going to this from Activity POS. It is a pain in some areas but for job status alone, it is good.

slappy

I actually just got sig-nify installed here on friday.... looks like a pretty cool little system to see what i have got going on with projects, it highlights important stuff, but i haven't had a chance to get all my jobs into it yet, so i can't go into great detail since i just got it. And i'm really unorganized with lots of paper and post it notes everywhere... but this actually seem like a pretty slick program to have.

http://www.sig-nify.com/

here is some youtube videos on it. Contact Daniel at the phone number on the webpage if you have any questions on it.

rfulford

I built a Microsoft SharePoint site. It has been working really well but we also have a corporate IT department and it is hosted on one of our corporate servers. I am sure it would be a total pain if I had to administer the software and the foundation myself.