Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Production Software / Job List

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by adamfilip, Oct 22, 2012.

1. adamfilip

adamfilip Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Curious what people use to track jobs if doing it digitally
    Im trying to find something where I can see all jobs in a list and the status of them quickly

I have 5 staff and they all need to edit simultaneously.

Tags:
  2. miker

miker Member

Nov 15, 2010
    we use http://basecamp.com/

It works fairly well, and is easy to use. It offers a calendar among other features.

3. eahicks

eahicks Very Active Member

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    We've recently converted to SignVox....it does that for you and more. Quite a learning curve going to this from Activity POS. It is a pain in some areas but for job status alone, it is good.

4. adamfilip

adamfilip Member

Apr 28, 2009
    anyone use Signtracker.com?

5. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    I actually just got sig-nify installed here on friday.... looks like a pretty cool little system to see what i have got going on with projects, it highlights important stuff, but i haven't had a chance to get all my jobs into it yet, so i can't go into great detail since i just got it. And i'm really unorganized with lots of paper and post it notes everywhere... but this actually seem like a pretty slick program to have.

http://www.sig-nify.com/

here is some youtube videos on it. Contact Daniel at the phone number on the webpage if you have any questions on it.

6. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
  7. rfulford

rfulford Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Orlando
    I built a Microsoft SharePoint site. It has been working really well but we also have a corporate IT department and it is hosted on one of our corporate servers. I am sure it would be a total pain if I had to administer the software and the foundation myself.