• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profile for VP300

Siguy

Hi all, I just got my new VP300 installed. The tech updated everything - VW and firmware.

I have loaded the old profile I used on the SP300 for the product I'm using (phototex) and it's printing like crap. Dull, muddy and completely unappealing.

The old profile was MCVP Matt Calendered Vinyl (ESM) but I assume that only works on the SP??. As you can tell I don't know a lot about profiles and after spending several hours bouncing around the Roland site I have run out of patience and love for the Roland website builders. :banghead:

Could anyone point me to where I can possibly find the correct profile?

Also, could anyone suggest any sites that may help me in my education on profiles?

Thank you.

totalimage

We had a problem just like that. We called Roland direct. The website downloads get corupt. Let them download it right to you. It solved our problem....

Siguy

Thanks totalimage.

Any ideas on where to get info on profiles and building them?

cheers

Simon