• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Project Management Software

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Hello all -

I know there has been some discussion here already on this topic, but I really couldn't find anything certain to our situation.

I am looking for a cloud-based solution to help us track quotes, proofs, job status (quoted, proofed, in production, to final closeout). The idea here is so that at any time any one of us here can open up a dashboard to review the active quotes that are in customers hands and the various stages of production… I have found many different solutions online but they all have accounting features that we do not require. We utilize an ERP system (hugely overpowered for a sign & graphics company) that we cannot get away from as it is the same software used by all of our sister companies.

We have tried to use spreadsheets, air table, and a few other team-oriented solutions that really don't fit us well. I realize that a lot of this comes down to getting everyone here on a system and STAY on that system. We're just tired of un-standardized quote forms and not being able to collectively see what quotes are in the customers hands, and it's hard to gauge where jobs are at from a production standpoint.

So far all that I am able to find that looks like it could work is SIGN Tracker, does anyone have any praise or negativity associated with that service?

AKwrapguy

Hello all -

I know there has been some discussion here already on this topic, but I really couldn't find anything certain to our situation.

I am looking for a cloud-based solution to help us track quotes, proofs, job status (quoted, proofed, in production, to final closeout). The idea here is so that at any time any one of us here can open up a dashboard to review the active quotes that are in customers hands and the various stages of production… I have found many different solutions online but they all have accounting features that we do not require. We utilize an ERP system (hugely overpowered for a sign & graphics company) that we cannot get away from as it is the same software used by all of our sister companies.

We have tried to use spreadsheets, air table, and a few other team-oriented solutions that really don't fit us well. I realize that a lot of this comes down to getting everyone here on a system and STAY on that system. We're just tired of un-standardized quote forms and not being able to collectively see what quotes are in the customers hands, and it's hard to gauge where jobs are at from a production standpoint.

So far all that I am able to find that looks like it could work is SIGN Tracker, does anyone have any praise or negativity associated with that service?

Flexi has a whole cloud system for sending out proofs, estimates, etc... Not sure if you're familiar with their software but it might be worth it to check it out

HecklnDecalr

V sign software. It manages everything for us and you can integrate it with qb if you want and invoice directly from there. Check it out. It's made by a guy who has a sign company that got frustrated with his other options and made the software. I think you can get a trial.