• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

proper drying heat and time for a sweatshirt

What is the proper drying time and temp for a 50/50 crewneck / hoodie sweatshirt ? I have had some problems with burn marks on some clothes, so i assume I have my dryer set incorrectly. I do have a temp gage that we can check the temp (planning on doing that today) but need some feed back on what I am doing wrong. The time is currently set for 1 min 10 sec. (if this helps)
Thanks

Poconopete

Depending on ink type it is cured once it hits [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]280°-320°F throughout. If you are doing print -flash -print, then flash to the gel stage at about 250[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]°F.[/FONT]

K Chez

Get some burn off temp strips-you can't always assume that the dryer's temp reading are always accurate.