• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Protesters swarm to Capitol, halt session on Biden victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

webguru

WASHINGTON (AP) — As demonstrators swarmed the U.S. Capitol, Congress was forced to abruptly halt deliberations Wednesday over Republican challenges to Joe Biden’s presidential Fraud.

WOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I Like J Burtons usage of the word Coup (another thread) Hm, perhaps I should pause the Twilight Zone and check it out...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, it doesn't matter if you're from the green party, blue, red, orange or any other color, but this has been quite obvious what's going on. In all my years, I've never seen a more UNtransparent or offensive conduct demonstrated by our government than this past election. There's only one message and it's wrong. The message is, law and order no longer mean anything. When 1,000's upon 1,000's of peaceful protesters are possible to watch up close and in their face, but you cannot watch people voting being secured or not. All bets are off. I'm afraid people are gonna start taking the law into ALL their own hands and with what has been laid out so far by the far left..... this could just get interesting. When one side wants to annihilate what this country has stood for all this time and replace it with nothing..... what can you expect ??

dypinc

Ya know, it doesn't matter if you're from the green party, blue, red, orange or any other color, but this has been quite obvious what's going on. In all my years, I've never seen a more UNtransparent or offensive conduct demonstrated by our government than this past election. There's only one message and it's wrong. The message is, law and order no longer mean anything. When 1,000's upon 1,000's of peaceful protesters are possible to watch up close and in their face, but you cannot watch people voting being secured or not. All bets are off. I'm afraid people are gonna start taking the law into ALL their own hands and with what has been laid out so far by the far left..... this could just get interesting. When one side wants to annihilate what this country has stood for all this time and replace it with nothing..... what can you expect ??

Welcome to the newest Banana Republic. When the law is not followed yes this is what you can expect.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm too old and cannot take the cold presently..... or I'd be there. What these people are doing is fa-a-a-a-ar more peaceful than the riots we've had all year long by upset idiots. These protests are actually about something. They have true meaning The ones we've experienced this spring and summer where no one did anything about burning cities down, taking over police stations and robbing stores blind......... That was where something needed to be done about non-law-abiding people. These are all citizens with questions and needs to be answered. It's only day one and we'll see how or if it gets outta hand. However, if it does, let's make sure we see WHO throws the first punch overall.

Quite frankly, I'm sick & tired of all the outsiders who don't have a dog in this fight, just fueling it and making fun of it. Most of the world has relied on this country to get their a$$es out of so many jams over the years and we've never been paid back....... not even helped in return. You wanna say something, make it good or just shut the f*ck up. This sh!t is serious and anyone who does not look at this seriously is a stupid-a$$ d!ckwad. Name calling...... who started it ?? Like I said, I'm tired of always being the nice guy and having to turn my cheek while y'all take your cheap shots at our country. Ya don't like it...... look the other way and stay to yourself. We Americans take our country very seriously and we will fix it, but not with your kinda help, so please..... go to another thread and let this one alone.

:wavingflag:

WildWestDesigns

And here I thought it would all calm down after Mitch said his piece:
"Dozens of lawsuits received hearings and courtrooms all across our country. But over and over, the courts rejected these claims, including all star judges that the president himself had nominated," he said. "Nothing before us proves illegality anywhere near the massive scale ... that would have tipped the entire election. Nor can public doubt alone justify a radical break, when the doubt itself was incited without any evidence."

No, they passed the buck. No one wanted to actually hear them out (including the Supreme Court, they didn't say that there wasn't cause for concern, they disregarded it due to a procedural issue, not an issue of merit, last I saw). No one wanted to deal with the hot mess and if something did actually change, then how does one handle that?

Here is the thing, it needs all taken out. Just go through the process, just like we had the 2-3 yrs of Russiagate (although not that long obviously). If it comes out that everything was above board, so be it. There a lot of questionable optics going on and those need to be dispelled through a process, not just people refusing to hear them out. You actually had one panel, I think in Pa or maybe it was Ga, that said that there was enough to decertify. I think I saw a poll that 60% of Georgians thought that there was an issue, then you had that issue with those machines during yesterday's voting in Ga. That's something that needs to be taken care of now. So what if it wastes more tax payers dollars, I would prefer it go to that then the pork that was apart of that laughable relief bill.

The optics are horrible. In of themselves, may or may not mean something hinky went down, but it needs to be dispelled. That's the problem.

I don't think this is the most "questionable" election though in our history. I think it was 1876 (and imagine coming out from a Civil War and in the midst of Reconstruction (this event was actually used in order to end Reconstruction as well)) and I'm wanting to think that officially have a president until March?

netsol

refusing to allow the evidence to be presented, is not the same as refuting it...

was it lack of standing? or lack of backbone, on the part of certain jurists

it escapes me, how it can be determined that the level of fraud ws not enough to change the results of the election, if you have never seen the evidence?

unclebun

No, they passed the buck. No one wanted to actually hear them out (including the Supreme Court, they didn't say that there wasn't cause for concern, they disregarded it due to a procedural issue, not an issue of merit, last I saw). No one wanted to deal with the hot mess and if something did actually change, then how does one handle that?

Here is the thing, it needs all taken out. Just go through the process, just like we had the 2-3 yrs of Russiagate (although not that long obviously). If it comes out that everything was above board, so be it. There a lot of questionable optics going on and those need to be dispelled through a process, not just people refusing to hear them out.

Exactly. Let them have their day in court to try to prove their case instead of just refusing to take the case (dismissing it). By dismissing the cases, they leave it unproven according to our legal system whether the suit's claim was true or not. OJ Simpson had his verdict made. Whether people liked the outcome or not, he was acquitted.

If the cases had been tried, and a verdict made, then that's what it is. Just like if the claim is that illegal mail in ballots were collected, you can't disprove it by recounting all the ballots, including the disputed ones, three times.

But I guess by doing it this way, they can maintain that there has never been any voter fraud proven in the US, which was also their defense in refusing to hear anything otherwise. It's pretty hard to prove something if you're never given the opportunity to prove it.

So instead, we have a bunch of people (half the country pretty much by counted votes, more than that by where they come from) who still have not been convinced that fraud was disproved (since it hasn't been). This, when by the actions of a few thousand protesters and a twitter mob statues have been taken down, police departments destroyed, cities taken over without resistance.

dypinc

The CCP doesn't want to hear any evidence. They got their coup so now they can do what they want, so be quiet and do what they say.

FactorDesign

That’s a heck of a lot of custom dye sub print work on those banners, flags, jerseys, etc...
Fess up, who just got a new boat?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
yea! what Gino Said!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'd be willing to bet hard-earned, cold, hard cash that SNL will not touch this one...

JB

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Washington recognizes that it is natural for people to organize and operate within groups such as political parties, but he also argues that every government has recognized political parties as an enemy and has sought to repress them because of their tendency to seek more power than other groups and to take revenge on political opponents.[4] He feels that disagreements between political parties weakened the government.

Moreover, he makes the case that "the alternate domination" of one party over another and coinciding efforts to exact revenge upon their opponents have led to horrible atrocities, and "is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." From Washington's perspective and judgment, political parties eventually and "gradually incline the minds of men to seek security… in the absolute power of an individual",[1] leading to despotism. He acknowledges the fact that parties are sometimes beneficial in promoting liberty in monarchies, but he argues that political parties must be restrained in a popularly elected government because of their tendency to distract the government from their duties, create unfounded jealousies among groups and regions, raise false alarms among the people, promote riots and insurrection, and provide foreign nations and interests access to the government where they can impose their will upon the country.

netsol

not to minimize what happened (WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING!)

i only wish i knew what actually happened. the news has become an anti-conservative theatrical production

they occupied portland for 180 days & we were told political protest was one our most sacred rights. (but not if those on the right are going to do it!)

6 months of (" burn the precinct to the ground, every city, every town") police shot, police stations burned MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS, they call it

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. but i have NEVER seen a pattern of right-wing violence going on for comically long periods of time

YESTERDAY it was reported that left wing protesters intended to infiltrate the pro trump protesters. it's hard to imagine republican protesters even speaking loudly. if they did they might not be used as a door mat, quite so often

I WISH I KNEW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED (if onlybour media had the credibilty that "bagdad bob" had in iraq, i might actually know)

Val47

netsol... just keep watching, it's all still unfolding. That was just the beginning. of what
I DON'T KNOW
but, this is just a beginning to something... scary...

netsol

i see the woman who was shot & killed was an air force veteran

i would say our country has gone mad, but, that,'s old news

Status
Not open for further replies.