• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Provide LED Message Center Parts Replacement service

dlcled

Our management just decided to start another service: to provide repair service for LED Message Centers. There are already many years history for LED Message Centers hit in the market and some of them may have problem on control system, LED Modules, cabling, Power supply, etc.and may also have problem to find their original supplier or the supplier have difficulty to repair the display. So, if you are facing such problems, please contact us. We may have the possibilities to work it out.

Couple of months ago, we posted AD on selling LED Message Centers in this forum but unfortunately there are UL issues that we have difficulty to meet, wondering if this service will also need "UL". As our survey already made, UL should not be an issue.

Contact me to dlcledsign@gmail.com or just PM me. You can also visit our website www.dlcledco.com for a visit about our products.