• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ProWraps Shop Truck Finally Done

ProWraps

Man I finally got this thing finished. Took forever trying to do it between jobs and whatnot. Anyways here are the pics, and yes, I will be wrapping the body seem below the bed.

Enjoy!

VIVA LA SAC WRAP!

Attachments

• pw_shop_1.jpg
    pw_shop_1.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 237
  • pw_shop_2.jpg
    pw_shop_2.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 200
  • pw_shop_3.jpg
    pw_shop_3.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 133
  • pw_shop_4.jpg
    pw_shop_4.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 190
  • pw_shop_5.jpg
    pw_shop_5.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 202

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks well done.
For some reason "Russian Recruiting Poster" popped into my head when I first looked.

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

ouch.. much be a nor*cal thing. i wish the pics did the colors justice. sadly my cannon camera seems a bit washed out.

signmeup

It probably looks more vibrant in person but in the pics the logo area lacks contrast. The tailgate looks excellent.....bold, simple and very easy to read. You should be able to tweak the colours in Photoshop if they're off in the pic.

weaselboogie

I like the front and the back, the burst off of the lens, but the middle is too excessive. Could have done without the banner, the grey lines, and the distress.
Less is more.

TheSellOut

I like it! not usually a big fan of Old E, but it works here! Nice job

BTW...what is SAC WRAP? sounds a little funny

ProWraps

man the pics suck. i wish i could post it the way it looks in person. its quite impactful. but again, it was centered around the nor*cal culture.

trik

Chris, we have an install in El Dorado Hills in the morning, maybe I can stop by afterwards and check it out in person, and we can finally meet..lol Are you at the shop all day tomorrow?

ProWraps

oh hey. damn. i have to go back to SF at 6 am to finish the project we are working on. ugh. we are doomed. you will be going right by my shop too.

trik

LOL...I am just going to have to make it a point to get over there soon! Only 20 minutes away, but can't seem to find the time to get there. I will check with you next week, truck looks sweet!!!!

HeavyHitter

here is one of your pics I dropped in Adobe Lightroom. Nothing fancy... just clicked a couple quick presents. Made the reds pop a little more.

I like the wrap. Old E might be hard to read but it was the look you were going after. I have worked with a lot of people out in your area. The younger crowd likes it. haha... I sound like I am getting old.

I have used the skull pattern you used on a couple wraps in the past. Nice and easy to use. I actually defined it as a pattern in Photoshop for even easier use.

Anyway... maybe the reds look a little better in this pic.

Dan

Attachments

• 20091022-pw_shop_3.jpg
    20091022-pw_shop_3.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 182

Dan Antonelli

I like it much better now that it's done than I did when it was a sketch. Wonder why? Given your audience, I bet it's a homerun out there.