• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PS corrupt file

crny1

Built my design in PS and saved as .tiff
When I try to add the file to versa works it wont because it says the file is corrupt.
Built another file and saved the same way. Same result trying to add it to versa for printing.
What gives?

timgo

Graphics Designer
When I try to add the file to versa works it wont because it says the file is corrupt.
Built another file and saved the same way. Same result trying to add it to versa for printing.
What gives?

Change somthing from " TIF Option".

myront

CorelDRAW is best
What gives?
Make sure when saving as tiff that "Alpha Channels" is unchecked. I've had tiffs sent from a third party come up garbled in our Print RIP. Opened the file up in photoshop, resaved without Alpha Channels and all was good.

shoresigns

tried unchecking those and same thing. File corrupted when trying ot load into versa.

I haven't come across anything else in TIFF files that causes problems with Versaworks, but here's a screenshot of the exact settings we use here. If this still doesn't work, I'd be interested in taking a look at your file.

Attachments

• TIFF-settings.PNG
    TIFF-settings.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 165