• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

q 100

VinylCraft

i enter my material put the rollers down select sheet/or rear roll then the pen slams down and the cartridge nudges over a inch or so then i get the yposition alarm ???? this happen a lil bit ago i turned it off for a couple days came back turned it on and it worked. I dont have a couple day in this time. Please help.

Bill Modzel

Where is your cutting head positioned when you select rear roll or whatever? There are/were, bumper stops that prevented you manually moving the cutter head too far to the right and if it is missing and you do move it too far, you'll get the error.
I'm in the same boat here and I've attempted sticking some bumpers on the rail behind the belt to prevent this but my makeshift bumper has slipped.

Next time you load stock just roll the cutting head closer to the first roller clamp and it should load just fine.