• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quality Manuel 54" Laminator/Mounter?

JP4

I purchased a cheap'o 30" table laminator from ebay a year ago and it works great. I really like the small footprint and ease of use but I'm wanting to get a 54"(or larger) for larger prints. I dont have the room and my application needs dont really call for a large auto Laminator. I see the Cheap'o 51" Table top Lams but worry about the Roller bowing or just not good enough quality. Anyone had any experience with the larger table tops? Diaige is the only thing close to this style I have found but not sure if those are the best direction. Thanks in advance for suggestions or info.

I found this laminator from Zeneth but cant find a US distributor. German company and seemd to be of the quality I looking for.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Zeneth Lam.jpg
    Zeneth Lam.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 142

AF

Maybe just outsource the larger jobs until you have the budget for a nice laminator. 30" is easy to process but 54" is exponentially more prone to issues with the wrong equipment.

JP4

Budget is always a consideration but I really like the control and small footprint of a manual lam/mounter. I cant imagine others not wanting this option also.