• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question for MultiVision Users

ALoneWolf

As the new router operator at my shop, I've been asked to figure out the MultiVision plotting system on our MultiCam Router. The previous operator was unable to do so, and there is no one else in the shop with any real routing experience. I have run CNC machines before, but am totally new to this function on a router. The lights on the camera are lit green and it seems to be hooked up right and ready to go. In reading the MultiCam manual, I follow all the steps until I am asked to click the "Live Feed" button in the toolbar, then the "Capture Fiducial" button. We use Enroute 5, but I don't believe those buttons would be in that program. I've looked through the Machine Tools list also but can't seem to find it. Where do I find these buttons? Any help would be appreciated!!

ALoneWolf

Step 2

OK so I've found the "Live Feed" button, etc. Looking for a little help as to creating the .cnc file to be run. Can I use Illustrator for this? If so what are the steps to export/save a file that will be recognized by the router or Enroute?