• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Questions to ask when buying used printer

Oneeyedjack1

Hey guys looking at buying my first eco solvent printer. Would like to get used if possible. Just wondering what are the most important questions that should be asked when looking at used printers. A lot of things I have read kind of scare me off of buying used but would like to at least know most important things to look for.

2B

Does it work and work correctly

Have the seller show you that it works, bring a print file you know what it should look like and the colors are correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

Oneeyedjack1

Thx 2B. You get some guys selling used saying low hours of printing time on machine, Is there info that can show how many hours it has been used.

2B

Yes, any machine can print a history log showing the amount of use. Any issues (head strikes) while printing, etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

Oneeyedjack1

Thx. Want to at least seem like I know what I'm talking about. Actually had one guy tell me you don't need the rip software to print and cut