• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Quote for 500k Labels Please...

bannertime

Just got this email:

Richard from his gmail address said:
Good Day,
I'll like to place an order for the labels, below is my requirements with reference:
*DANGER*
Keep away very corrosive.

Label Size: 4" wide x 3'' high, Material: - (White High Gloss) Adhesive: Permanent acrylic. , Quantity: 500,000 in rolls of : 2,500 which will be hand applied on plastic surface (drums) for indoor use.
Please advise if you will be able to meet my demand ? attached is my artwork for the labels and let me know the price quote for the purchase and the payment terms for the order .

Thank you
Richard

Also attached was a PDF, but I didn't dare open it. Don't want to end up in Richard's acid barrels.

Mosh

These decals don't happen to say "Jesus Saves" do they? Also, let me guess,they asked if you take CC's and THEY will take care of the shipping. Am I right?

bannertime

These decals don't happen to say "Jesus Saves" do they? Also, let me guess,they asked if you take CC's and THEY will take care of the shipping. Am I right?

Not this time! They've gotten smarter. But I honestly wouldn't trust anyone wanting 500k "Danger: Corrosive..." decals from their gmail either!

bannertime

I'm thinking I'll send a quote for something like $1.00 a label, plus 25% fee for putting them on rolls. Plus tax. See what they come back with. Maybe it's legit and I'll get a nice Christmas bonus!

Yes, I'm aware it's a scam.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, we got the same one. I priced it out and the guy said he'd pre-pay for them. I quoted $1.75 ea plus packaging and shipping. I figure he's gonna buy one a year for a million years.

Actually, it came into our office and it was forwarded to me. Was it good ol' Richard Serge ??​