Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Car Graphic Templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Edboe, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Edboe

Edboe New Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Saratoga Springs NY
    I have to letter another Race car (sprint car I think their called). Are there templates available for them? Where to purchase a set?

Thanks
    Ed

Tags:
  2. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Get the information from car owner about sponsors, numbers and where they want it.
    Then measure with a wooden yard stick (it won't scratch). It's not rocket science... it a race car.

3. TDFcustomSL

TDFcustomSL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Kansas
  4. Edboe

Edboe New Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Saratoga Springs NY
    Nice Stuff

Thank You High speed & TDF. I ordered a couple of the graphics Packs and Numbers. Jack you and the dinosaurs are running on the same track (way too slow)

5. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

You're right. I run at my own speed and never leave a race car job without cash....1/2 down before I start & 1/2 when I show up to install. I only do the ones I want. And that's only 3. They pay me because they want to look good and they want quality. I glad you got the information you needed.
    You know BeSeen Graphics? He's from upstate NY also.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013