• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Race Car Graphic Templates

Edboe

I have to letter another Race car (sprint car I think their called). Are there templates available for them? Where to purchase a set?

Thanks
Ed

Jackpine

Get the information from car owner about sponsors, numbers and where they want it.
Then measure with a wooden yard stick (it won't scratch). It's not rocket science... it a race car.

Edboe

Nice Stuff

Thank You High speed & TDF. I ordered a couple of the graphics Packs and Numbers. Jack you and the dinosaurs are running on the same track (way too slow)

Jackpine

You're right. I run at my own speed and never leave a race car job without cash....1/2 down before I start & 1/2 when I show up to install. I only do the ones I want. And that's only 3. They pay me because they want to look good and they want quality. I glad you got the information you needed.
You know BeSeen Graphics? He's from upstate NY also.
Thank You High speed & TDF. I ordered a couple of the graphics Packs and Numbers. Jack you and the dinosaurs are running on the same track (way too slow)

Last edited: