• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Racing number fonts..

redhot007

Hey

I just started making motorcycle racing numbers and it is hard to find any good fonts for that if you have any good fonts to suggest or the site where i can find them i would appreciate it

Thanks

Mosh

THE Google? I no longer do that low end time wasting type of work....20 plus years of dealing with dead-beats was enough for me!!! I know you are going to tell me about all the money that can be made doing it...trust me, been there done that! I have friends that place in the IMCA national points every year, I don't even do their cars anymore!!! Bottom feeder customers, only looking for the cheapest of the cheap! Sorry for the rant, but you will find out on your own.

redhot007

THE Google? I no longer do that low end time wasting type of work....20 plus years of dealing with dead-beats was enough for me!!! I know you are going to tell me about all the money that can be made doing it...trust me, been there done that! I have friends that place in the IMCA national points every year, I don't even do their cars anymore!!! Bottom feeder customers, only looking for the cheapest of the cheap! Sorry for the rant, but you will find out on your own.

Thanks for encouraging words :)

Pat Whatley

Top of my head suggestions:
Salzburg
Serpentine
Futura Extra Black
Machine
Stacotto
Antique Olive Nord
Tiffany Display
Dom Bold
Balloon Bold
City D
Compacta
Impact

Google them.

redhot007

Top of my head suggestions:
Salzburg
Serpentine
Futura Extra Black
Machine
Stacotto
Antique Olive Nord
Tiffany Display
Dom Bold
Balloon Bold
City D
Compacta
Impact

Google them.

Thanks

some pretty good ones here if anything else pops up in your head let me know

Billct2

I see this question here a few times a year. I don't get it, isn't it the same as saying "I'm lettering some real estate signs. Anyone have a good source for real estate fonts?"