• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Racing Stripe Clip Art

keelklan

Hey Guys me again, Ive got the lettering part down now and was wondering if anyone knew where i could find clip art, graphics, etc. like the graphics on this car.

Jake

Attachments

• 1-18diecast83large.jpg
    1-18diecast83large.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 84

ndemond

Klelklan, sorry your the young man/lady in graphic design school right? I just looked up your last post. If you take your pencil tool and draw some simple lighting bolt shapes. Grab the nodes or points and move them around till you get a nice shape you want, with straight lines. Copy and paste them a few times and make each one a little bigger than the next, don't change their shape. Cut them like you did your name in different colors and layer them on top of one another. Start small the progress to larger ones that will fit on your friends car.

There are a lot of technical terms for the process I just stated and most every one here has lots of shapes and clipart already to size and cut. They cost money, but are ready made as outlines to cut. Hope this helps.