• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Racing Stripe Software

Nstep007

Any tips or pointers on how to apply these? is there a software that makes stripes specifically for vehicles?

mudmedia

did some OEM stripes for a dodge challenger....and ya..it took forever to just make templates...to cut them

TopFliteGraphics

There is no easy way. I've designed and installed dozens and dozens of stripe kits - actually more than a hundred different ones at this point. It takes patience and a little trial and error.

What kind of car are you working on?

Nstep007

There is no easy way. I've designed and installed dozens and dozens of stripe kits - actually more than a hundred different ones at this point. It takes patience and a little trial and error.

What kind of car are you working on?

well, as of now, no vehicle.. but it is somthing i would like to do. i am wraping my truck this weekend '95 gmc 1500. with matte black 970ra.... and i am wondering if it is possible to do the racinging stripes first, and then lay the wrap over it, and give it kind of a "embossed" look... any suggestions?