• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

random yet constant service call 0105 code

marleyjoeb

finally, we have the sp300v printing beautifully, yet about 60 percent of the time we get the 0105 code.....not exactly sure how to check all that the manual references...this has all come about since replacing print heads and blowing tons of fuses....that prob is resolved...now this...PLEASE ADVISE. joe

Tool Carriage disconnection error

It could be as simple as the magnet not making good contact between the tool carriage and the print head.

Take a look at it and make sure it's making a flush contact and nothing is bent.

If it's more than that I would call your tech and have them walk you through a limit initialize setup.

marleyjoeb

damn, just cant get it working, it is now worse, happens every time and cannot print...did limit initialize, cleaned encoder strip, cleaned sensor...adjusted lock switch...any other ideas?