• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rastek H652/650 white ink slow to purge

IvanDD

Hey guys!

I've been working with this printer for several years now. You always have to purge the heads before printing, and while white purges just like the rest it takes a little bit more effort to get the white acceptable. Thats always been the case.

However, now when purging white takes A LOT more purging to get it to drip. And when it does, it then takens even longer for the white to clear up. It eventually will clear up but this who "getting it drip fully" issue is tacking on a ton of time to startup.

Is this a misting issue? The print head temp is where it should be. Idk whats changed.

Again, it's always a pain to get white going, but now it taking a ton of purging just to get it to start dripping.

Thanks!
Ivan

alevit53

We found that the lines from the pumps were clogged on our flatbed. Also found buildup and clogs in the sub tanks above the heads. It's messy, but you can use flush, disconnect both ends and flush it out.