• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rastek H652

matti

Hi there,
Does anyone have a service manual for the Rastek H652? Our nearest Firey tech is a flight and 3 provinces away, so being able to do some basic trouble shooting on our own would really help. matt@psone.ca

Thank you in advance,
Matt

sumofish

H652 manuals

Hey Matti,
Here are the ones i got from EFI direct....but just letting you know that some of the info is incorrect. Any Questions just let me know and I can try to help out.

Shaun

Attachments

• H652_Ops Manual.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 3,587
  • Printer Startup and Shutdown Procedures.pdf
    294.1 KB · Views: 524
  • Buzzer_Sounds.pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 519
  • H652 New UV Lamp Bulb Replacement.pdf
    769.1 KB · Views: 476
  • H652_Ink_Vacuum_Canister_Maintenance_.pdf
    854.9 KB · Views: 683
  • Running a Daily White.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 458
  • All_Printer_Safety_Guide.pdf
    507.5 KB · Views: 1,787

IvanDD

H652 manuals

Hey Matti,
Here are the ones i got from EFI direct....but just letting you know that some of the info is incorrect. Any Questions just let me know and I can try to help out.

Shaun
Since you seem to be the only person on the planet that is familiar with a rastek 652, may I ask you a question?

We bought a demo H652 several years ago, and the rip was already set up on a computer so I didnt get any hands on setting it up. We since had a flood and lost that computer. I have that fiery version all st up and everything looks good EXCEPT 8 pass smooth is kinda blurry and 4 pass smooth looks a lot better than 8 pass. Obviously it should be the other way around. All alignment tests look great. Any idea what may be causing this? Thanks for all the documents btw.